Re: [Ayreton] 7 1/2 halberd Question

  • Blair Peterson
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2007
      Thanks Christian. I think my biggest error when reading these descriptions
      was that I wanted to build a halberd, but was instead invisioning a poleax.
      Hence, I think I'll be building about 10" of striking surface between the
      tip and the axe head itself, which will sit at the bottom of the striking
      surface, which I will pad on both sides, to more closely resemble the long
      blades I found to protrude out of the top of some halberd pictures I found.

      I am curious about how midrealm weapons are accepted or not at the war
      though so I will be following up with the Lilies Marshall.

      Thanks,

      Lukas
      Message 2 of 5 , May 22, 2007
        What about the pole-axes that TJ of By My Hand sells? Would those fit the bill? (ha ha)

        --
        Ld. Earik MacSkellie
        Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly

        http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/michael.labny%40gmail.com/public/basic