98Begining Rapier Class This Sunday @ 2:30

  • Valerie
    Jun 8, 2006
      Begining Rapier Class will continue this sunday starting at 2:30

      This will be class number 5 with just one more week to officially go
      after this. This weeks class topic's will include the following.

      Slope paces
      Disenages
      Counter Attacks
      Expanded Parries- Including the hands, body, blades etc..
      Expanded Blade work/Footwork
      Concepts of the Tactical Wheel
      New Games with the Rope :)

      Also I will be opening Discussions for the Mental Game of Rapier and
      working on a few techniques to develope confidence. Also I will also
      be going over armor and equipment and basic's of how to keep you
      equipment in good condition.

      At the end of class I'd also like to get peoples feed back on the
      possibility of starting a beginer's melee class to start after the
      intro to rapier is complete. If you can not be there this sunday and
      are interested in this please email me off list to let me know.

      I Look Forward to seeing you all sunday.

      Cheers!
      Moira O'Dorran GRM
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic