      Bojei

      From: Jenna Klauss <lttlems1@...>

      I have a co-worker who takes belly dancing lessons. However her
      teacher is moving to another state. Does anyone know if there are any
      classes for this in the area? She lives in Crystal Lake. Any help
      would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

      Patti

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic