  • aldyet@broomstich.com
    Apr 2, 2007
      Snip< After 6 months or so they were dropped out of the rotation
      because they weren't participating in the rotation. >End snip

      This might be a silly question from someone incredibly new to your
      area but.... wouldn?t this be the point of having a rotation?

      I would imagine that a benefit of a rotating practice would give those
      who couldn?t travel an opportunity at least once a month to fight,
      while giving those who can travel, an opportunity to fight different
      people. If you had everyone who fought who could travel, did travel,
      well then you could just have a permanent site, where everyone would
      travel to...But since not everyone could travel, they could go when
      they could. In my opinion, The emphasis shouldn?t be as much on "well
      they didn?t show up when it was in a different area" as much as
      getting as much people to show up, as often as possible.

      I hope no one takes any offense, as I really don?t have an opinion one
      way or another, as I am so incredibly new. I just want to make sure I
      understand why the things they are, the way they are.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic