      From: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com on behalf of em
      Sent: Sat 3/31/2007 1:14 PM
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Ayreton] Re: Pennsic and heavy fighters

      I don't really think it matters what the practices are called. If
      someone wants to fight the times and locations of where and when they
      can do so are clearly listed in the yahoo group postings. There are
      multiple locations and times throughout the week to work into anyone's
      schedule or travel limitations. I don't think many fighters would
      care if the practice was called "The Pink Fuzzy Bunny Practice" as
      long as there were other people there to hit with sticks.

      Mei Li
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic