      From: Drew <drewishdrewid@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 10:10:10 PM
      Subject: RE: [Ayreton] Re: Pennsic and heavy fighters

      > Would any of the groups wish to re-establish the once-a-month
      > rotating Ayerton practice?
      >
      > Guy Dawkins

      If we want to reenforce the concept that Ayreton is ALL of the Chicago-land
      groups, and not just TGS and GG, then yes.

      Or make sure that it's entirely clear that ALL chicago-land group practices
      are Ayreton practices.

      Oh, what a goofy work is man. (The Tick!)

      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic