8474Re: [Ayreton] October RSO Fair at U of C

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Aug 18, 2014
      Post a reminder closer to the Sunday practice, I will be there with my kit.

      From: "rayvenwolffe@... [Ayreton]" <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 11:46 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] October RSO Fair at U of C

      The RSO fair at U of C is Friday, October 3rd 12-4ish. I need to get a list together of people who can make it for both fighting demonstration and A&S/general talking. I will also need people to come out to practice at Ida Noyes that Sunday, the 5th. I'll need fighters willing to work pell with new students and again, people to discuss any A&S interests.
      I'll be making up some sekanjabin, a couple types of cookies, and probably some bread to have both at the RSO fair and lunch on Sunday during the practice.
      Let me know if you can make it Friday or Sunday or both and what you'd be willing to bring/do.
      -Vixxie

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic