8459Re: Last Cub Scout Demo in July. This Wednesday!

  • sirfern@sbcglobal.net
    Jul 25, 2014
      The final Cub Scout demo was the biggest one! We had five fighters in armor, enough for a circle melee and a 2vs3 melee! The Cub Scouts loved it, although the strong winds made it difficult to explain clearly.

      There were 70 Cub Scouts for the one-hour demo, which means we had time to introduce all the fighters and let them cheer for each person. They cheered for the arts displays, too.

      Many thanks to the volunteers: Fern, Vexxie (aka Catherine the Courageous), Melly (aka Melisande the Indomitable) Susanna (aka Death from Below), Godryk (aka Godryk the Great), Guerric (aka Sir). Gillian Durham (aka the Iron Chef), and Acelina (aka Goddess of Embellishments).

      A good time was had by all!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic