8406Re: [Ayreton] Officer Elections

  • Jim Lai
    Apr 13, 2014
      I'd like to continue on as rapier marshal.

      Kai

      On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 12:01 PM, Steve DesRoches <spdesroches56@...> wrote:

      Greetings Ayretonans
      As per our last baronial meeting on this past Sunday, it was announced that there will be Officer elections in June. If you are interested in running for office, or are a Baronial Officer already and wish to maintain your position, please declare your intent here within the next few days. Elections will take place at the June meeting scheduled for June 29 at Ghita's house in Bensenville. Attendance for candidates for office is strongly recommended.
      YIS
      Etienne

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic