8404Re: [Ayreton] Demo at Duckon science fiction convention - June 7 or 8

  • Jim Lai
    Apr 17, 2014
      Would you want to have any fighting demos there?

      On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 11:51 AM, Philippa of Otterbourne <otterbourne@...> wrote:

      I can't do Sunday but could help Saturday. I'm not attending the convention though. Would that be a problem?

      Philippa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 15, 2014, at 11:12 PM, James McAdams <jmcadams@...> wrote:

      > Greetings,
      > I mentioned the abstract possibility at the Baronial meeting last
      > month. Now we have potential dates/times.
      > The convention is being held in Wheeling at the Westin North
      > Shore. We'd probably have a largish room (40x40?) with open space at
      > the front. If we want tables to set up A&S type
      > things we'll need a rough count in advance.
      >
      > Who would be available and willing to do a demo at 11AM or Noon
      > Saturday, or Noon Sunday? Please let me know so we can get in their
      > program book.
      >
      > Xavier

      > Yahoo Groups Links

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic