      From: susan mickelson mickel14@... [Ayreton] <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>;
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [Ayreton] Sunday Practice
      Sent: Fri, Jun 6, 2014 2:41:18 PM

      Unto All I Give Greetings.

      We do not have a room for Sunday practice.  The weather looks mostly nice with "a chance of a thunderstorm."  I will be in Ohio for NOWM, and I don't know if Sir Thomas will be at practice.  So if you want to fight on the midway, please try to keep the stupidity to a minimum and refrain from doing a lightening rod imitation.

      For future practices, we do have the gym of my church in Midlothian.

      in service
      -Susanna
    • Show all 38 messages in this topic