      From: Paul Beck <nicothoe@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 10:08:35 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Mayors Offfice of Special Events ?

      I faintly recall some other mayor having an Office of Special Events (although his name escapes me at the moment) - and I got thinking .......maybe we could have one too!!

      There is already a whole bunch of events happening in the area, and our devoted Town Cryer informs us of such - perhaps we can give him an official department!

      This other mayor also has a number of parades....and I still think we should have have our own! Sadly there was no parade at out event, but there is nothing to say we can't have one in the future.  What better way to show our unity by walking together under one banner. (There is a parade at Jubilee, perhaps we could plan on designing a banner and regalia)

      Meurig ap Cynfarch,
      (all words and no action)

      with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

      Get your own web address.