8378Re: [Ayreton] Demo at Duckon science fiction convention - June 7 or 8

  • James McAdams
    Apr 27, 2014
      Greetings!

      If there is anyone who can assist with putting on a Demo at the
      convention, please let me know ASAP. If you're not positive but
      likely, please let me know.
      They have us penciled into the schedule for 3PM on Saturday, but at this
      point I have heard from only 1 person who can assist. If we can't do a
      good demo, I'll contact them and let them know that we won't be there.

      Thank you for your attention,

      Xavier

      > Greetings,
      > I mentioned the abstract possibility at the Baronial meeting last
      > month. Now we have potential dates/times.
      > The convention is being held in Wheeling at the Westin North
      > Shore. We'd probably have a largish room (40x40?) with open space at
      > the front. If we want tables to set up A&S type
      > things we'll need a rough count in advance.
      >
      > Who would be available and willing to do a demo at 11AM or Noon
      > Saturday, or Noon Sunday? Please let me know so we can get in their
      > program book.
      >
      > Xavier

      ---