8377Re: [Ayreton] Photo Use

  • Philippa of Otterbourne
    Apr 27, 2014
      If you do to SCA.org, there is a photo gallery that is available for use for SCA members and a media gallery, as well. I don't have the exact link but if you go to Midrealm.org, click on chatelaine, click on chatelaine resources, then scroll down to customizeable flyers, the link is there in that section.

      Philippa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 27, 2014, at 7:52 AM, Joanne Labny <jobear_4@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone in Ayreton,
      >
      > As some of you know 5 years ago I moved to far away Drachenwald (quite literally, check the Drachenwald website under "find a local group near you"). We are in the process of starting a local group here and have recently received some print media coverage which has now led to a request to be on a local TV show. They've asked me to provide some pictures, thus the reason for my email.
      >
      > We don't have a lot of pics yet of our new group, so I would like to use some of the pics I have from days in Ayreton. I'm going to try to use photos that don't necessarily have peoples faces but want to make sure everyone is ok with me using pics with them in them.
      >
      > I apologize for the late notice but the TV producer just contact me today and the show is taking place tomorrow evening. So if you have a problem with me using pics of you please email me. You can email me off list so we don't clutter up the list.
      >
      > Thank you everyone.
      >
      > YIS,
      >
      > Lady Fiona ni Chiardubhain
      >
      > Sent from my iPad