8365Re: [Ayreton] Arrow-building, salve-crafting, and other anachronistic activity

  • Dolores Becker
    Apr 12, 2014
      We'll see how my schedule looks by then.  I have an interview for an additional part time job on Monday (Winfield Public Library - wish me luck!) which will probably tie up more of my weekend time.

      Moose

      On Friday, April 11, 2014 8:45 PM, "jeffnaggie@..." <jeffnaggie@...> wrote:

      Shenanigan appropriate tools.....silly string, water balloons, mead.  What?  They are period!

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 11, 2014, at 7:19 PM, Dolores Becker <danceswithwords42@...> wrote:

      I was wondering what sort of tools would be on hand for the shenanigans...

      Moose

      On Friday, April 11, 2014 10:51 AM, Jeffnaggie <jeffnaggie@...> wrote:

      I am kind of excited about the general shenanigans!

      Ags