8358Re: [Ayreton] Officer Elections

  • Rob Hicks
    Apr 10, 2014
      I intend to keep my position as Baronial Web Minister.  As requested, I intend to update the website within one week of a request sent to me.

      Requests sent to me should have "Website update request" placed in the subject bar.  Once received, I will respond with acknowledgement, and further respond with requests for clarification, or completion.

      Certain changes requested may be work intensive and not be completed in a week (i.e. On Line Award recognition)  While seeming obvious, this too will be communicated after initial request, and a more realistic time plan will be discussed at that point and published to the group for comment.

      This policy will be placed on the Baronial site as well.

      Yours in Service,

      Lord Dunstan Bramblette
      Webminister
      Barony of Ayreton

      On Thursday, April 3, 2014 12:13 PM, Steve DesRoches <spdesroches56@...> wrote:

      Greetings Ayretonans
      As per our last baronial meeting on this past Sunday, it was announced that there will be Officer elections in June. If you are interested in running for office, or are a Baronial Officer already and wish to maintain your position, please declare your intent here within the next few days. Elections will take place at the June meeting scheduled for June 29 at Ghita's house in Bensenville. Attendance for candidates for office is strongly recommended.
      YIS
      Etienne

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic