8310Re: [Ayreton] Populace pillow fight stuff for Stone Dog Inn

  • Jim Lai
    Feb 25, 2014
      Awesome, thanks Sarafina! PS - did you get a chance to take a look at the other email I sent you about looking into a practice site?

      On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

      Greetings!

      The pillow fight = the tavern brawl and it's become a popular staple of the event. Etienne's car is filled with duct tape weapons, such as a cheese wheel, mop bucket, and my personal favorite, the ham!

      Rest assured, there will be a brawl! Only caveat is that the brawl is for adults only. It's the only specifically not kid-friendly part of the event.

      Looking forward to a day of fun with you all.

      In service,

      Sarafina

      On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Jim Lai <synicism@...> wrote:

      We haven't had the pillow fight for quite awhile, and I'd like to bring it back this year. Does anyone know where all the stuff is?

      Your friendly neighborhood rapier marshal,

      Kai

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic