8295Tree-Girt-Sea 12th Night Retrospective

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Feb 3, 2014
      The next Tree-Girt-Sea meeting will be this coming Sunday, February 9 (_2nd_ Sunday of the month), at our regular meeting place, the Congregational Church of Jefferson Park, 5320 W Giddings St., Chicago, IL 60630

      We'll start at our regular time of 7:00 pm.

      The main topic of the meeting, after officer reports and housekeeping details, will be the 12th Night event.  Depending on your background and experience, you might call this a post mortem, a hot wash, an after action review, or (my preference) a retrospective.  I expect the meeting to take about 90 minutes to complete our business, instead of the 60 I aim for.

      If you participated in 12th Night, or particularly if you volunteered at 12th Night, we'd love to have your input too.  If you can come to the meeting, that's great, we'll be happy to see you.  There's parking on neighborhood streets (check the signs) or at the bank on the corner of Milwaukee and Lawrence.

      The process I use for this kind of activity includes brainstorming about what went well and what we should take a look at to see if we should do it differently.  Then we organize the ideas that come up into topics to discuss, and see what actions we should take, if any, for the future.

      If you have something you'd like noted but can't be there, send me a note (off-list!) and I'll make sure it gets included.

      http://robyyan.googlepages.com