8284Re: [Ayreton] Fw: Fwd: ALA Open House and Fun Shoot

  • Dolores Becker
    Jan 24, 2014
      Ha!  That happens to me, too, sometimes...

      On Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:59 PM, kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...> wrote:

      I thought you meant American Library Association. OOps.

      -KevinAmbrozijwski

      From: Dolores Becker <danceswithwords42@...>
      To: "ayreton@yahoogroups.com" <ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:40 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Fw: Fwd: ALA Open House and Fun Shoot [2 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from Dolores Becker included below]
      Hey, fellow arrow-heads -

      Auroraland Archers is having an open house & fun shoot at the range where we used to have archery practice (it's on Rte 25 between Batavia and North Aurora), in the morning on Sunday, Feb 9.  See attachment for details.

      Moose