8256Re: [Ayreton] Fighter Practice

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Jan 1, 2014
      There is currently no fighter practices in the Chicago area other than the two in the city--
      Tuesday night 7pm at the Congregational Church of Jefferson Park
      Sunday afternoon 2pm at Ida Noyes Hall, University of Chicago.
      (There's also a once-a-month practice in Fox Lake, and one in Porter, IN which is attended by many in the immediate area.)

      We lost our last suburban site, and haven't been able to come up with a good alternative that doesn't cost $100 an hour.  We would love to get another suburban practice going, as there are a lot of people in the same boat that coming into the city on a weeknight or Sunday afternoon just isn't feasible.

      If anyone has any suggestions for sites in the west/northwest suburbs, we could really use it...

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

      On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 4:21 PM, <kennethwang010@...> wrote:

      Hi all. I just moved to Naperville, Illinois.  I did some heavy combat down in the Canton of Lochmorrow, but I have not fought in a bit.  I am looking for a place to practice near Naperville/Lisle.  I'm trying to avoid driving into Chicago or north of Chicago. I remember there used to be a place in Lisle that had practices, but I don't seem to be able to find them anymore.   Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic