824Re: [Ayreton] Re: Pennsic and heavy fighters

  • michael A
    Mar 27, 2007
      Hi Alexander,

      I believe the reason the grey gargoyle/ ida noyes
      practice is termed "The ayerton practice", is because
      it also is the official vanished wood and( im fairly
      sure) the TGS practice for heavy as well. Thus even
      though its grey gargoyles' site, they have graciously
      let us piggy back onto it on a regular basis, thus
      causing it to have aquired the more inclusive ayerton
      name to reflect us joining them.

      If any of my facts are incorrect please excuse me in
      advance,
      ---kiyohara