      Ghita
      From: "Tedesco da Venezia" <tedesco@...>

      Pictures of these items are up at http://ayreton.org/

      ~Tedesco~

      On 3/26/07, Tedesco da Venezia < tedesco@...> wrote:
      The following items were found after all the cleanup was done:

      A green corduroy hood with a black bottom half and grey liner.
      A green corduroy hat (same fabric as above) with a black wide corduroy liner.
      A green Texas Tech modern windbreaker jacket.
      Black felt brimless hat with fabric "tails".
      Blue (denim or twill) shirt with very colorful trim.
      A big blue mug monogrammed "Barony of Sternfeld Rapier Combat"
      Pewter mug with a clear bottom....  (yeah, not much more detail than that)
      Long, brown, thick wool (?) stockings.
      Small 6" round wooden bown (light colored stain)
      A teal square piece of cloth..  (napkin?  Found with the above bowl.)

      I will post pictures of the items tomorrow, since I left my phone's cable at work.  I will keep in contact with Captain Liam (who works at the school) to see if any thing else turns up.  If any of these are yours, contact me and we'll arrange getting them to you.  I will be at most Grey Gargoyles (Sundays) and Thieves of Hearts (Tuesdays) fighter practices in the Chicago area, as well as probably going to the following events:  Rivenstar's Three Saints and a Reindeer (apr 14), Grey Hope's Chaos Caravan (may 5), Ravenslake's Border Skirmish (June 22-24).

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic