8226RE: [Ayreton] TGS 12th Night Retainers and Guards

  • Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen
    Nov 23, 2013

      My apologize to the list, I meant to reply privately. I am still welcoming all volunteers. Let me know if you’re interested.

      In Service I remain,

      THL Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, O.D.H., A.P.F.

      Royalty Liaison for Tree-Girt-Sea Twelfth Night – L’Arte dell’ Italia

      Meadows Herald; Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton

      petite et accipietis - John 16:22