821Re: [Ayreton] Pennsic and heavy fighters

  • Doug Petroshius
    Mar 27, 2007
      Getting back to Henry's original question, I think what would work best is
      to incorporate melee practice into our regular fighter practices. Make it
      part of the routine to show that we continue to strive to develop our melee
      prowess throughout the year. As far as making an Aryeton unit as a division,
      I don't see it as being as practical at Pennsic, however, for training
      purposes I see a huge benefit. This could help encourage people to attend
      Pennsic and participate in the Midlands Army. If there are a bunch of us
      going to war and we train together, then it will only help the war efforts.

      ~Gintaras~
      (GIN'-te-ris)

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic