8204Re: [Ayreton] loaner garb at All Souls?

  • Dolores Becker
    Oct 25, 2013
      Foxvale loaner garb will be there.

      Solgai

      On Thursday, October 24, 2013 7:41 PM, Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen <alexander@...> wrote:

      I do believe that the Baronial Loaner Garb is available.

      Anyone able to confirm this? Your Excellencies?

      In Service I remain,

      THL Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, ODH
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton; Incoming Meadows Herald