      From: Andrea Dubnick <AndreAllen@...>
      To: Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Oct 22, 2013 7:42 am
      Subject: [Ayreton] Sad News from the Shire of Blackhawk

      It is with a heavy heart that I must tell all of my friends in Ayreton that last night my lady wife and boon companion Baroness Sonya passed away.

      She had been sick for over a month with complication from her cancer. and been in the hospital for over a week. Her heart stopped unexpectedly and althugh it was started agin I made the very difficult decision to let ehr go when it stopped again.

      I will be making funeral arrangements in the next several days and will let everyone know what the palns are when they get set up.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic