8152RE: [Ayreton] request for youth marshal info

  • Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen
    Aug 31, 2013

      I do believe that Mistress Acelina is a warranted youth marshal.

      Acelina, You listening out there? Know anyone else in the area who could help out?

      In Service I remain

      THL Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, ODH

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton