8126Thanks to all who came out to yesterday's demo!

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Aug 12, 2013
      Thank you to everyone who came out for yesterday's demo. While my attentions were mostly on the farmers market side, I heard a great many good comments from neighbors who really enjoyed the added color. It sounds like there was a lot of good interest. Thanks to Lesli Hultgren in particular to having fliers to hand out. I left a bunch at the field house, so we'll see what comes of that. All of our musicians & singers sounded great and our fighters drew a fair amount of attention.
      Thanks again! Is this something we should consider doing again next year, if possible?
      -Nadezda
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic