      From: spdesroches56 <spdesroches56@...>
      To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 9:02:50 PM GMT-0000
      Subject: [Ayreton] Baronial meeting 6/30/13 notes part three

      OFFICER'S REPORTS
      Seneschal
      No new items from newly elected Etienne. All prior reports submitted on time by Verena.

      Exchequer
      (Telephoned in)
      $6166.25 on hand at time of meeting. Some outstanding items, will make adjustments when they clear.
      Dining Fly at Richard's house will be brought to Baroness Wars and Foxhunt.

      MoAS
      Report due in July.
      "Stained Glass" project will be announced. It is a sheet-painting project of history. Need cheap sheets- will check with hotel employees.
      Contact Shattered Crystal for Scribal Challenge to be held at Baroness Wars.

      Knight's Marshall
      Last report turned in verbally with approval by Kingdom. Carnivale & Coronation reports turned in and approved.

      Rapier Marshall
      Reports on time.

      Archery Marshall
      Reports on time. Wednesday night practice continues. New Archer William Whytemore welcomed!

      Chatelaine
      Demo on August 11 in Jefferson Park at Farmer's Market. All types of SCA people needed. Will ask if baronial fly tent can be used.
      Newcomer's meetings will be hosted at the Hultgren's home3-4 times a year. Veteran SCA types must be accompanied by a newcomer. Exact details will be announced in various media.
      Cub Scout Demo at Petersen Park drew 12-15 SCA fighters, artisans, musicians, was a great success!

      Herald
      Not Present)

      Chronicler
      Not Present)

      Web Minister
      No new items, but there is a need to clean up links. Will update all new officers and demo/event calendar.

      NEW BUSINESS
      Canton of Foxvale has announced that their Foxhunt event 9/6 at Ploughman's Park, Big Rock, IL needs a class co-ordinator.

      Rose Tourney at Barony of Roaring Wastes, Michigan 9/21. Countess Fern needs a team of fighters! Please contact her to volunteer.

      SCA 50-Year Celebration 2016, Indianapolis, IN. Need SCA historical items and SCA history tellers.

      Suggested that uncontested baronial officer elections don't need to be put to a vote. If a position has a successor, assume approval beyond objections from Baron/ess.

      It's been almost 3 years since our investitiure as a barony. Suggested that we have a charter review. Baroness Helwyse has volunteered to head it up.

      PENNSIC
      No official Ayreton camp this year, seek Baroness at Horde Hill encampment if needed.
      Opening Court Saturday July 27 8PM. Procession to assemble outside Midrealm Royal encampment at 7:30PM. Remember that all royal courts are being moved to a new facility on Serengeti near A&S tents.

      NEXT MEETING
      Sunday September 29 6PM at Molly Malones's pub in Forest Park.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic