807RE: [Ayreton] Pennsic and heavy fighters

  • Doug Petroshius
    Mar 26, 2007
      Many of us, when we are at Pennsic, fight with the Mighty Midlands Army.
      Everyone is welcome to join! If there are enough of us at a practice, we
      usually do some sort of melee training and practice.

      http://www.themidlands.org/army.html

      Upcoming practices/melee events include Warfaire in Blackhawk, Armoured
      Easter Egg Hunt in Baile na Scolari, and Border Skirmish IV in Ravenslake.

      ~Gintaras~
      (GIN'-te-ris)

      >From: Scribesquire@...
      >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Ayreton] Pennsic and heavy fighters
      >Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:18:03 +0000
      >
      >Greetings to all,
      >
      > After the wonderful spirit of co-operation that existed over this last
      >weekend's event I was thinking (always a dangerous thing). How many heavy
      >fighters do we have that are going to Pennsic but do not belong to any
      >organized household/group? If we have enough (besides myself) perhaps we
      >could begin practicing as a group with the thought of fighting together?
      >Let me know off list of your interested. Scouts too!!
      >
      > Why limit it to just heavy combat? Perhaps the rapier folks can do
      >the same?
      >
      > This is assuming that I did not miss something and that this does not
      >already exist in some form (and if that is the case, my humblest apologies
      >to one and all).
      >
      >Henry of Exeter
      >Scribesquire@...
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic