      From: Fern <fern1445-tgs@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:34 AM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Demo/ Fighting practice Thurs June 27. Cub Scout camp!

      Thanks, Kith!

      Can you wear your spiffy surcoat, the one you had at Coronation?

      yours,

      Fern

      From: Scribesquire@... <Scribesquire@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, June 23, 2013, 7:20 PM

      Dear Fern,

      I believe I will be able to help.

      In Service,
      Henry

      Date: Thursday, June 27.
      Time: 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
      Location: North Park Village (a park in Chicago), 5803 N. Pulaski St, Chicago.
      Directions ( approx): I-94, go east on Peterson, turn south on Pulaski and enter the park about 1/2 mile.

      Can anyone help me with this demo? I'd like to help out the Cub Scouts, but I can't do it alone!

      They anticipate 200 Cub Scouts!

      Thanks so much for your assistance!

      yours,

      Fern