      From: "Fern" <fern1445-tgs@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 10:23:44 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Demo/ Fighting practice Thurs June 27. Cub Scout camp!

      Dear Ayreton,

      The local Cub Scout council is having a summer camp with a King Arthur-theme. The camp is daytime only, except for a sleep out on Thursday night, June 27.

      The SCA is invited to present a fighting demo/ fighting practice for the Thursday evening activity. Since this is for grade-school boys, armor and fighting is the big draw, but heraldry and crafts are also welcome.

      Date: Thursday, June 27.
      Time: 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
      Location: North Park Village (a park in Chicago), 5803 N. Pulaski St, Chicago.
      Directions ( approx): I-94, go east on Peterson, turn south on Pulaski and enter the park about 1/2 mile.

      Can anyone help me with this demo? I'd like to help out the Cub Scouts, but I can't do it alone!

      They anticipate 200 Cub Scouts!

      Thanks so much for your assistance!

      yours,

      Fern