8050Re: [Ayreton] Upcoming Elections & Moot June 30th

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Jun 20, 2013
      Oops! Thats what I get for replying from the Driod... Then again, I do think our Zephy is pretty hot, so maybe it is worth lusting over.

      On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 12:26 PM, kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...> wrote:

      "Lusted in the Zephy"  Ohhh  Myyy.

      From: Verena Entenwirt <verena@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Upcoming Elections & Moot June 30th

      Yes, we are compiling the list and will have it out shortly.
      The open positions were lusted in the Zephyr
      On Jun 20, 2013 12:01 PM, "Marie Cowan" <marieann72@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      Who are the nominees for each position? Is there a list for the voting populace?

      Enjoy the coming summer solstice.

      Best regards,

      Lady Emma Reuschell
      (Marie)
      Simply an archer

      On Jun 20, 2013, at 8:13 AM, Verena Entenwirt <verena@...> wrote:

      Greetings to the populace of the Barony of Ayreton.

      As published in the Zephy, the next Baronial Moot ( and Baronial
      Elections) will be held on June 30th at 1pm

      Maestra Gwenhwyvar Nocturnal's House
      272 longacres Lane, Palatine, IL
      1 PM

      Besides the Moot & Baronial Elections, there will also be an SCA
      themed bazarr where you can exchange, barter, or trade your old garb,
      camping supplies, fabric, arts & crafts, for other SCA themed items.

      For those wanting to see what others are bringing to the bazarr, check
      out the event page attached to the Barony of Ayreton's Facebook page.
      https://www.facebook.com/events/148256258699830/

      For the potluck- please bring a dish to share according to your
      MUNDANE last name:
      A-D - Appetizers & Finger Foods
      E-H - Snacks, Chips, or Breads
      I-L - Salads
      M-P - Caserole or main course
      Q-T - Desserts
      U-Z - Non-Alocholic Drinks
      Existing Officers- Paper Products, utensils, ext.

      Any questions concerning the Moot or Elections please contact myself
      or Their Excellencies.
      Any questions concerning the SCA Bazarr, please contact Maestra
      Gwenhwyvar Nocturnal

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton

      www.broomstich.com

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth
      Seneschal, Barony of Ayreton
      Dean of the College of History and SCA Administration, RUM
      Deputy Chatelaine of Special Projects; Gold Key

      www.broomstich.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic