      From: Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller <gmiller77@...>
      To: "ayreton@yahoogroups.com" <ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, June 3, 2013 8:40 AM
      Subject: Boarder Skirmish Ride

      Good Day most excellent populace of the Barony of Ayreton. I am seeking a day trip ride to Boarder Skirmish if possible Saturday. Returning Saturday after court/dinner. Anyone up for a little day trip company? I will do my best to try and meet you somewhere if needed in the city here, but if you could pick me up direct from my home in Edgewater (Far north side of the City of Chicago), that would be wonderfully appreciated.

      Please reply privately off list with any offers. Thank You!

      THL Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, CDH
      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton