8031Re: [Ayreton] Glenbrook North High School unavailable Tuesday, June 4th.

  • Christian Fournier
    Jun 3, 2013
      Another alternative and request:

      Assuming that Wednesday night practice at the church in Jefferson Park is still on, I have a friend from work who's just starting to get into rapier, and he's considering coming out this Wednesday to get some practice.  He's pretty good, for only having one practice with me (a half a decade of Hapkido training will, apparently, do that for you...) and I'd be happy to have him work with more people than just me.

      Any local fencers, able to make it Wednesday?

       XF

      On Jun 3, 2013, at 10:35 AM, Tedesco da Venezia wrote:

      Practice will not be at the high school;  instead consider one of the following alternatives:

      Fencers are going to be at the park in Mundelein where Ravenslake has held practice in the past, at the corner of Prarie Ave. and Fairview Dr. N.  Heavies are welcome too, but I haven't heard if any are going to be there.  Please post if you are planning on coming so other fighters know there will be armored combat.

      Greyhope has their weekly practice also on Tuesday at the Team Spirit Gymnasium 5822 E US Hwy 6, Portage, IN.  Note, this link shows the exact position of the gym, not the address given, because Google Maps puts this address on the south side of US Hwy 6.  Turn into the lot north of Hwy 6 at the stoplight at Ash St, go behind the bar/health food store into the self storage facility, to the last building in the back of the lot.

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic