8012Latest Edition of the Zephyr

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    May 21, 2013
    Greetings Ayretonians,
    I am delighted to present you the latest (April) edition of the Zephyr. I've been experimenting with the layout and I hope you like it. Thank you so much to Her Excellency Nadezda and Lady Emma Reuschell for their help with proofreading. If there are any suggestions or corrections to be made, kindly address your comments to me at sarafina.sinclair@.... I have endeavored to have the most up-to-date information as possible.
    Thank you for reading. As always, your submissions are most welcome!
    In service,

    Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP
  • Show all 3 messages in this topic