7950Thank you!

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Apr 15, 2013
      Greetings Ayretonians!

      I want to echo the thanks that Dunstan sent out and offer my sincere appreciation to everyone who worked to make this event possible. I often say that many hands make light work and that was especially true this weekend. We've maintained our reputation of being a group that leaves a site better than we found it.

      To everyone who moved a table, served food, pushed a broom, put back a chair, washed a dish, cooked delicious food, collected money, and many other tasks that my tired brain is forgetting, thank you. It is only through selfless work like this that we are able to keep having fun.

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP