7943Scribal Arts at Carnivale this weekend

  • vrayhill
    Apr 11 7:52 AM
      Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears! Oh wait, that should be:

      SCRIBES, BOOK LOVERS, DOODLERS, CALLIGRAPHERS and PAINTERS, Give us your knowledge!

      We will be having Scribal Sandbox-Part Deux up in the Balcony from 9 AM until court, overlooking the gym and all the action. There will be plenty of room, carpeting you can snooze on, and cookies.

      There is always JUICE & COOKIES in the Scribal Sandbox.

      Come join us for chatting, working, and sharing.

      --Sincerely
      Jocelyn of Lutterworth