7930Re: Volunteer Opportunities at Carnivale

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Apr 3, 2013
      I just received word from our site liaison that we have been given leave to get into the building on Friday night to set up. We need folks to come help move tables and other such set up type tasks on Friday night, so there isn't so much to do on Saturday.
      Also, we need some parking attendants to help guide folks on how to unload and then park. As an added bonus, you get to wear a cape. That's right, folks. A cape!
      Thank you to everyone who has volunteered. We are looking forward to a delightful day.
      All the best,
      On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 10:53 PM, Sarafina Sinclair <sarafina.sinclair@...> wrote:
      Greetings Friends,

      There are still opportunities to give a little of your time to help make our growing event a success. We need help with:

      Set Up
      Clean Up

      If you are able to volunteer for one of these areas, please let me know as soon as possible (sarafina.sinclair@...)

      Thank you kindly!