      From: Amy Woolard <ardena6@...>;
      To: Mael Eoin mac Echuid <mbroggy+sca@...>;
      Cc: Ayreton <ayreton@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [Ayreton] Re: Visiting Chicago / Ayreton
      Sent: Fri, Mar 22, 2013 6:07:37 PM

      Hello Mael:  I will keep that in mind as the time gets closer. The
      activities listed on the web site are not all that we offer for
      social outlets in our Barony! There is also an archery practice
       on Wednesday evenings, and there are more martial and social activities
       to be had.  I know that folks would not mind meeting a fellow SCAdian for
       dinner or drinks when the opportunity is there. Keep in touch!
      Yours, Ardena Wildflower, Chatelaine, Barony of Ayreton.

      "When you stumble, make it part of the dance! "