7915Final call for Ayreton Carnival instructors

  • Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen
    Mar 20, 2013

      Greetings,

      In a few short weeks we will welcome a new Ayreton Carnival, April 13th 2013.  On that day we wish to share the knowledge of our people with one another and with the visiting populace.

      The People of Ayreton have much knowledge to share and we ask that you volunteer your time and talent to spread the knowledge and skill forward to the whole of the Barony.

      I have some empty slots remaining, All subjects are welcome.  Just let me know when you will arrive on site and what you might like to share with us.

      I will work with you to establish a time.  Perhaps you embroider or sew, maybe you can shed light on a fascinating historical event, whatever your passionate about come share it at Carnival!

      In Service I remain

      Ayreton Carnival 2013 Class Coordinator

      Baronial Pursuivant Ayreton