      From: Margarita T. R. <mth_salamander@...>
      To: "Ayreton@yahoogroups.com" <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 9:14 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Garb for sale: dresses, fencing jacket

      Greetings fellow Ayretonians,

      I am finding myself in possession of garb that no longer fits, and I wish to part with it for two reasons: Firstly to ensure that said garb continues being happy and worn in a good home and secondly to fund the purchase of garb that actually fits. So, I am looking to sell the following items:

      One front-laced, linen green dress from Revival Clothing, size 5 (size information at their website).
      One front-laced brocade green Italian dress with detachable sleeves, size 18-20.
      One side-laced linen black Italian dress with black/gold trim and detachable sleeves, size 16ish.
      One Triplette fencing jacket, the 3/4 sleeve front-closing one with the securing strap, size 50.

      All in very good condition. Pictures available upon request. Asking for $80 for each of the dresses, and $30 for the fencing jacket. Please ping me if interested.

      Cheers,

      Margretha

      ----
      Lady Margretha La Fauvelle/Margarita Rankin

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic