7862Re: [Ayreton] Small Request

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Feb 22, 2013
      I know I am leaving on Saturday 9th at very early in the morning from the Northeast side of Chicago.

      I do believe Dame Jocelyn is also going (out more in the suburbs)

      On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Diane Dover <dragonsayer84@...> wrote:

      Is there anyone in our fair barony who is going to Gulf Wars during the first week of war that might be able to carry a few scrolls and a small present with them to give to Drachenwald's Royalty?
      I would be most appreciative.

      Saraswati man.Ikkam

      --
      Baroness Verena Entenwirth