7848Send Handfuls of Love to a child!

  • Ashton G.A Schoeffler-Miller
    Feb 13, 2013
      Good Day Friends,

      As some of you may know, I spent some time this last summer with the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital helping work a fund raiser for the Hospital.

      One of the dearest things to my heart is children's charities and service organizations, be it One like this, St. Jude, Shriner's, etc. If a child will benefit from the work, I will support the cause in anyway I can, if not with cash then with my words and my email account.

      At work today we were asked to participate in a different kind of giving.  The gift of love; nothing more was asked.  So I wish to share this with you all in the hopes that you might make a few seconds in your evening to do a simple kindness for these children.

      Please help me shower the patients of Lurie Children's with the handfuls of love they need this Valentine's Day. It's FREE and It will only take 30 seconds. Simply select and personalize a valentine by February 14 and Lurie Children's will give it to a patient. That's it, really.  log on, select from one of the Valentines offered and type a short personal message or even leave the one that auto fills.

      The goal is to collect 8,000 valentines by February 14 so a card can be given to each patient - and be used to paper the walls of the hospital's Family Life Center. We need your help! Send a valentine today that will bring a smile to a patient's face.

      If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
      http://luriechildrens.org/valentine?s_oo=O9RbgZ65lrtxD6gxQVM5tQ

      In Service to the Dream; The Dream, that one day no child will have to know such a place,

      Alexander
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic