7840Last opportunity to practice before Valday!

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Feb 5, 2013
      Tomorrow evening (Wednesday) 7pm

      Heavy AND Rapier!

      Congregational Church of Jefferson Park
      5320 W. Giddings, Chicago IL 60630

      Free parking available in the Hoyne Savings Bank parking lot on the South East corner of Milwaukee and Giddings.  (Do not block the drive-thru lanes.)  Some street parking is available, but most is pay/permit only.  Practice is in the third floor gymnasium-- You can pull up to drop off your gear at either basement door:

      Inline image 1Inline image 2

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

      On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Tedesco da Venezia <tedesco@...> wrote:
      Due to the start of high school spring sports, there is not enough room for us to hold fighter practice tonight at Glenbrook North.  Unfortunately, this was the earliest we knew about this and couldn't get this cancellation out any sooner.  I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~