7830Re: [Ayreton] Camping with the Great Dark Horde

  • Neal Sherry
    Jan 30, 2013
      I agree with Fern wholeheartedly. I camped at The Great Dark Horde for many years and loved it. They really are a wonderful group of people, and good hosts.
      You'll not find a better location in all of Pennsic. Period. Close to everything, on a hill(no floods), a nice sprinkling of trees for shade. They have the spot man.

      Dru

      On Jan 30, 2013, at 12:28 PM, Fern <fern1445-tgs@...> wrote:

      I think this will work out just fine.

      There are some really nice things about Horde camp, in addition to the nearby location and the fact that everybody can find it.

      The Horde camp has a really good shower system, and a nice entry tent for guard duty, where they can take messages for you, and a huge campfire circle. Plus, they arranged a truck to drive the fighters up to the muster point for the Woods Battle!

      It was a good place to camp, and I'm sure that Ayreton will make a bunch of new friends this year.

      yours,

      Fern