7824RE: [Ayreton] Cooks meeting This Sunday

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Jan 30, 2013

      Greetings all,

      The cooks guilde meeting was held last Sunday, Jan 27. The group decided that the regular meeting day will be the 4th Sunday, unless there are extenuating circumstances. The next meeting is Sunday, Feb 24 at 1pm. The location has not yet been determined and will be announced as soon as possible.

      All the best,

      Sarafina

      On Jan 30, 2013 4:38 PM, "Sonia" <vivandiere1864@...> wrote:

      This weekend is reenactor fest and I will be having company.. plus my mother in-law is still in rehab. I just have too much this weekend so I cannot commit to this myself. I do wish to receive further information about more gatherings though.

      Regards,

      Sonia