7779Pennsic Encampment

  • Terry
    Jan 9, 2013
      Greetings unto the populace of Ayreton,

      Despite the mild weather I am sure many think to the months ahead when the heavy cloak can be put back in the closet. If your thoughts wonder to the summer and Pennsic, you are not alone. It is to that end that I send this note.

      If you are interested in camping with Ayreton this year, please see me this Saturday at Tree-Girt-Sea's 12th Night, during the lunch hour (noon to 1pm). This will be very informal so feel free to see me anytime during that hour. If you are unable to attend, please send me an email off list at scribesquire (at) comcast (dot) net.

      Henry
      Baron Ayreton