      From: Sarafina Sinclair <Sarafina.Sinclair@...>
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 12:58 AM
      Subject: [Ayreton] HELP WANTED - Coronation!

      Greetings Ayreton!

      As you [hopefully] know by now, our fair barony has been selected by Their Royal Highnesses to host their coronation on May 4. An event of this magnitude takes many volunteers to run smoothly. I am seeking volunteers to help with the following:

      Set Up
      Troll
      Merchant Liaison
      Classes Coordinator
      Artisan Row Coordinator
      Retainers
      Door Guards
      Servers
      Kitchen Help
      Clean Up

      Please contact me at sarafina.sinclair@... or 312-493-2255 to volunteer or with any questions you may have.

      Looking forward to showcasing our barony to the kingdom in May!

      All the best,

      Sarafina, Event Steward

      --
      Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL, OP