      From: Barbara G Meyer <barbaragmeyer@...>
      To: "Ayreton@yahoogroups.com" <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, December 25, 2012 10:19:03 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Re: Second Sunday Spinning

      Thanks Your Excellency! I was talking to someone else yesterday and she said the same thing. Well, why not? Unless I get a LOT of feedback to the contrary, after New Years I will post it again: that we are meeting at Grey Gargoyles during fighter practice and all fighter widows and widowers are invited!  What time will fighter practice begin? Do I need to clear it with fighter organizers or anyone else?

      Bring your angora!
      Vittoria

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic